11 January 2012

Birthday Indulgence

2012-01-13

10th January was my birthday and I wish I had a merry and whoopee celebration like I was young... I don’t actually. I had a non stop delicacy for 2-days! My girlfriends had indulged me with delicious birthday treats and I love it minus the weight I put on.

I spoil myself with a bit of self-indulgence too. I bought a 2years IPL xxxxxxxxx xxxing (something that I had never done in my life) and did the first treat a week ago. I also went for a Spa Massage revitalising my body on my birthday morning.

The scrumptious meals on my birthday eve start from Lunch with Maureen at Bistro Petit Salut, a French Bistro at Chip Bee Gardens. Then dinner with Shela & Shareen at Covelli, an Italian Bistro & Wine Bar at Orchard Central. We ended the evening with a glass of red wine and a cocktail drink - Screaming for Love Affair. It is a promotion drink they had created for Valentine's Day and I get to taste it first, on the house!

On my actual birthday, I continue the indulgence with Angeline for lunch at Rajah Inn Restaurant for a Steamboat Buffet after my Spa Massage. Both birthday girls sharing the same birthday having birthday lunch together. How cool is that?

Thereafter I meet up with Connie and Wee Yang to have afternoon tea at The Marmalade Pantry at Ion. I felt like a tai-tai (a Chinese colloquial term for a wealthy married woman who does not work – have lots of leisure time & money to spend) enjoying my day eating good food, having tea while most people are working. If only... We only order a tea-set with additional coffee because I was too full to squeeze in more food. I would love to try their cake, but I shall save it for another day.

As my husband is held up with work, I ended up having Dinner with Connie, Shela and Shareen at Paul Maison De Qualite at Ngee Ann City, a newly open French Family Bakery and Patisserie.

Thank you to all my friends who make time and for the toothsome morsel treats. You girls ROCKS in my life!

PS: I have posted the reviews on all the cafes/restaurant I had visited. Click on the link if you have time to read ;)

1 comment:

  1. I
    really like it,but for some reason I never make it. I should - it's a perfect
    holiday treat! Looks yummy

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Celestial Delish ツ

Similar Post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...